We would love you to get involved, here are some ways you can support us.
- Donations of any size make a difference – you can direct your donation to a specific item or make a general donation – DONATE.
- Sponsor a boarding or day student with just a small monthly contribution – DONATE.
- Sponsor a boarding or day student annually – DONATE.
You might like to provide a scholarship yourself, or join with family, friends, workmates or classmates to support a group scholarship
Encourage your friends to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to the newsletter to keep updated.
BOOK TRAVEL & GIVE
Want to help Opportunity Cambodia? Next time you are travelling, check out www.travelgiver.com. Here, you can give while you travel as each time you make a booking, half the
commission earned will be donated to the project of your choice – it costs you no extra. Whether you are booking a weekend away, flights or accommodation, domestic or overseas, you can book using one of the major online travel partners and a small donation will be made on your behalf. To support Opportunity Cambodia, all you need to do is visit the www.travelgiver.com, set up a profile (top right hand corner), go to the Opportunity Cambodia page (http://travelgiver.com/projects/Opportunity_Cambodia) and click on the green icon ‘Make this my preferred project’. It will only take you a minute and your details will be saved so that each time you make a booking, a donation will be automatically be given to Opportunity Cambodia. Share this with your friends and family as every little bit helps go a long way.
If you have tertiary education or training, energy, imagination, adaptability, commitment
- are over the age of 18
- want to stay at least one month
- are happy to live during the week in a rural village
We would love to hear from you, just fill in the contact form.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
FUNDRAISING CAN BE FUN AND VERY REWARDING
We would be delighted if you wished to fundraise for us.
- Host an event with your friends, work colleagues, sports team or social group.
- Take part in an event eg City to Surf, …., and ask your friends/family to sponsor you
Contact us if you need any promotional material.
There are mutual benefits for your/your child’s school or class in forming a relationship with Opportunity Cambodia – students have the opportunity to learn about another country and its people, write to pen pals, raise some funds to support our work, and we would love you to visit.
Contact us for further information.