We would love you to get involved, here are some ways you can support us.
- Donations of any size make a difference – you can direct your donation to a specific item or make a general donation – DONATE.
- Sponsor a school student annually or with a small monthly contribution – DONATE.
- Sponsor a University student annually or per month – DONATE.
You might like to provide a scholarship yourself, or join with family, friends, workmates or classmates to support a group scholarship
Encourage your friends to follow us on Facebook and subscribe to the newsletter to keep updated.
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.
If you have tertiary education or training, energy, imagination, adaptability, commitment
- are over the age of 18
- want to stay at least one month
- are happy to live during the week in a rural village
We would love to hear from you, just fill in the contact form.
FUNDRAISE FOR US
FUNDRAISING CAN BE FUN AND VERY REWARDING
We would be delighted if you wished to fundraise for us.
- Host an event with your friends, work colleagues, sports team or social group.
- Take part in an event eg City to Surf, …., and ask your friends/family to sponsor you
Contact us if you need any promotional material.
There are mutual benefits for your/your child’s school or class in forming a relationship with Opportunity Cambodia – students have the opportunity to learn about another country and its people, write to pen pals, raise some funds to support our work, and we would love you to visit.
Contact us for further information.